We has several puppies and one adult male available
What Comes with your Puppy Purchase
- My puppies are all AKC registered
- 1 vaccination with Vanguard 5/CV, multiple dewormings
- 2 shots of NeoPar to prevent Parvo
- Micro chipped which is a huge piece of mind for breeder and owner, it’s what responsible breeders do!
- They are given NuVet Vitamins to start them off right and a sample packet will go with you.
- Our puppies eat premium puppy food (Authority Grain Free High Performance Dog Food- Turkey, Pea, Duck & Salmon which is All Life Stages.)
- We include a Health Certificate so both parties know they are healthy at the time of sale.
Other breeders usually charge you for the Health Certificate after the purchase price, ours is included in the price.
- They have extraordinary Champion pedigree.
- Our puppies are groomed every two weeks and we share photos and videos of them until they leave.
- Pet price $2000 Males and $2500 Females – Limited AKC Registration (No breeding rights)
Occasionally we have puppies reduced in price if they are a harder to sell color
- Add $500.00 more for Full registration (breeding rights) – upon approval
- Deposits are based on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like to purchase one of our Cocker babies we require a non-refundable deposit of half down, which will be applied to the balance. Go to the policies page and open the tab labeled deposits.
- By placing down a non-refundable deposit/ non refundable puppy hold you understand, willing to agree and accept to all the terms on the polices pages, deposits, shipping and purchase agreement.
Local Delivery– We will deliver a puppy/dog up to 2 hours from us which has to be agreeable. This service is available at the cost of $35.00 per hour and is figured on a round trip basis, for example, if you live 2 hours away and it takes us 2 hours to get back home, the charge will be $140.00 and is due and payable in cash when you receive your puppy. This fee is to cover travel expenses.
Shipping– We offer shipping services to anywhere in the United States and other countries, please see our Policies page and click the tab that says Shipping for further details.
Sam is a genetically a sable seal, he looks black but has some brown highlights underneath.
So to the naked eye he looks black with white on him.
He is the smallest puppy in the litter and because of that we have over compensated in the spoiled department.
Photos taken on 2/6/2018
Brown White and Tan Boy
This is Lexi
Sire: Ch. Ania’s One In The Million
Dam: Harrisons Moonlight Mera
I got her for a breeding prospect but once I got her home I realized
she has an underbite which breeding will not be in the cards no matter how pretty
I think she is because I think she is just stunning.
$2500 NO BREEDING RIGHTS!
Photos taken on 3/9/2018
Willow and Bo-bred on 03/03/18- Merles, Sables, Parti’s and Maddie and Zander– bred 3/3/18- Parti colors
Ch. Aj’s N Emerald’s Endeavour x Sarah Roans and Parti’s- Due in heat Feb/March
Whiskey and ? – Sables- undetermined at this time.
These are our current plans but they may change without warning!
Email us @ Cakebreadcockers@gmail.com