What Comes with your Puppy Purchase
- I am an AKC Breeder of Merit (Not all breeders are Breeders of Merit)
Puppies bred by Breeders of Merit are eligible for 30 days of pet health insurance included with registration at no additional cost and 10% discount on annual policy through AKC Pet Insurance
- My puppies are all AKC registered American Cocker Spaniels.
- Most of the parents to the puppies are Health Tested-
Micro Chipped, DNA’d, CERF, Patellas, and PRA-PRACD and some are genetically tested.
- Our puppies leave with 1 vaccination with Vanguard 5/CV
- 2 shots of NeoPar to prevent Parvo (other breeders usually doing only the basic puppy shots)
- Multiple dewormings prior to leaving.
- Microchipped which is a huge piece of mind for breeder and owner, it’s what responsible breeders do!
- They are given NuVet Vitamins to start them off right, and a sample packet will go with you if you pick them up!
- Our puppies eat premium puppy food
(Authority Grain Free High-Performance Dog Food- Turkey, Pea, Duck & Salmon which is All Life Stages.)
- Our puppies see the Vet prior to leaving and get a Health Certificate for reassurance that you are getting a wonderful healthy pup at the time of pick up.
- They have an extraordinary Champion pedigree. Example pedigree is given upon request.
An official pedigree for your puppy can be purchased through AKC.
- Our puppies are groomed every two weeks which we share photos and videos of them until they leave.
- Video chatting to see your puppy may also be available.
- We can also give you names and phone numbers to references of those that own Cakebread Cocker pups!
- Our Males are $2000 and Females are $2500 and breeding rights are additional $500 upon approval.
Occasionally, those that we keep back maybe less or more depending on the situation.
- Occasionally we have puppies reduced in price if they are harder to sell color or a little older.
- Discount prices for the Military.
- Why are your puppies more expensive? See link- COST
- Deposits are based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you would like to purchase one of our Cocker babies we require a non-refundable deposit of half down, which will be applied to the balance. Go to the policies page and open the tab labeled deposits. Deposits Page
- By placing down a non-refundable deposit/non-refundable puppy hold you understand, willing to agree, and accept all the terms on the polices pages, deposits, shipping and purchase agreement.
Getting your puppy-
Please visit the “Getting Your Puppy” page.
Check back in a couple months for upcoming puppies
UPCOMING 2021/2022 litters
Maddie x Zander – End of March 2022 (Parti Colors)
Thorn x ?
Cyan x ?
NOTICE: Due to COVID puppies will go fast as we are already getting deposits for upcoming puppies.
I keep getting emails daily for puppies, please be sure you are ready for a puppy and have a 1/2 down non refundable deposit for one of our puppies. Please check out the Policies/Deposits page to make sure you are aware of the terms and conditions when sending a non refundable deposit.
Email us at Cakebreadcockers@gmail.com